Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Hannon Hill is the creator of Cascade Server, the premier enterprise content management system for higher education. Cascade empowersusers to manage their web presence with ease utilizing state-of-the-art technology and the best customer service in the industry. Cascade is engineered for any network environment, offers a contributor-friendly interface and provides deployment flexibility, robust multi-site management, and fast implementations. Stop by our table, visit hannonhill.com or call us at 800-407-3540 for more information.
- OmniUpdate is the leading web content management system (CMS) provider for higher education. OmniUpdate’s enterprise web CMS, OU Campus™, empowers institutions to manage and enhance their web presence and take advantage of the latest web and mobile technologies. OU Campus is secure and scalable, offering a complete feature set, extensible tools, and deployment flexibility supported by exceptional customer service and extensive community resources. More than 550 college and university websites are managed using OU Campus.
- SCVNGR is a Google-funded geo-social networking and gaming platform that works with 400+ universities and 3,500+ institutions world-wide, ranging from Coca-Cola to IBM all the way to the Smithsonian Museums, the US Navy, and The Black Eyed Peas.
- Siteimprove provides organizations of all shapes and sizes with smart tools that make website management and maintenance both easier and more affordable. Siteimprove has a global presence with offices in Denmark, the UK and the US. The company has a worldwide customer base of 1,200 organizations. Over 11% (135) of these customers are from educational institutions, with organizations such as LSE, UCL, Newcastle University and Yale.
- The campusM service enables institutions to deploy a world-class personalized mobile presence. campusM is the preferred solution at ~25% of UK Universities including the London School of Economics and University College London. It is quick to deploy and easily changed in-house. campusM delivers pre-built mobile services and integrates with Academic Systems including CMSs to provide the best possible mobile experience on leading platforms including iOS, BlackBerry and Android.
- Duke and Harvard Business School choose CampusBird for their interactive maps. Developed by concept3D, a Google I/O 2012 featured maps developer, CampusBird is the most advanced and easy-to-use mapping platform. Mobile ready and low cost, CampusBird provides integrated tours, top multimedia services, social media, video integration, and custom panoramic imagery for all virtual guests to enjoy.
- Converge Consulting is a digital marketing communications firm. Using online technologies and innovative, customized approaches, we collaborate with clients to strategize, execute, and analyze their marketing efforts. We embrace innovation, challenge the status quo, and provide solutions that will give you competitive advantage in the marketplace. Converge specializes in: Online Research, Segmentation, Inbound Marketing, Google Analytics,Media Planning, Search Engine Optimization SEO, Brand Monitoring, Content Strategy & Social Media.
- Docnito is a state-of-the-art Learning Management System that was created to host and deliver training and testing to educational institutions, governments, military, corporations and more. The platform encompasses the entire “learning environment” right down to simple testing solutions. The system is fully customizable for each client and offers a multitude of administrative levels and security within a framework that is extremely user friendly and attractive. Please visit our website at: www.docnito.com
- Ingeniux is a leader in web content management and social software for higher education. Trusted by over 100 colleges and universities, Ingeniux powers world-class websites, communities, and collaboration. Ingeniux CMS delivers a complete web CMS solution for the campus web including Cartella, a social collaboration software suite featuring blogs, portfolios, wikis, document and media management, and social networking for academic communities. Ingeniux software is available on-premise or OnDemand.
- Inigral is the leader in Social Enrollment Management solutions for higher education, currently working with over 100 colleges and universities to improve student engagement with private social networks.
- Jadu is a leading global provider of Web Experience Management software, specializing in CMS, Forms, Search and Mobile for enterprise websites, intranets and extranets. Jadu powers hundreds of organizations across the world and is a leading innovator in providing customers with the tools needed to simplify and empower the multi-channel web publishing and management process. Jadu recently launched the weejot.com mobile app publishing service, which provides a SaaS platform for delivering mobile apps in real-time. More information: http://jadu.net and http://weejot.com
- nuCloud specializes in providing low cost, highly customizable interactive map solutions. nuCloud's interactive mapping platform offers a complete set of features, including mobile friendly maps, Facebook embeddable maps, 508 compliant maps, Google Analytics integration, and a map management system backend. This is a must have feature for all college and university websites.
- TERMINALFOUR Site Manager is a WCMS specifically built for Higher Education. Our software enables organizations to improve the creation, flow and delivery of accessible information through various channels including Web sites, mobile, personalized student/staff portals, intranets, extranets and emerging media. The software provides you with a large number of modules specifically built for Higher Education, including course catalog and prospectus publishing but also integration points with solutions such as Blackboard, Ellucian, Oracle, Angel and Datatel.
- Trinkon enables educational institutions to provide school-themed images that Facebook users can easily share with each other. Organizations use Trinkon’s web-based administration interface to upload branded images such as graduation caps, banners, sweatshirts and mascots. Facebook users browse these “trinkons” and post them on their walls or send them to friends. Using Trinkon, schools can engage current and prospective students, alumni, faculty and staff while driving these users to targeted pages on their websites! www.trinkon.com
- Widen Enterprises – based in Madison, WI – provides software-as-a-service solutions for digital asset management helping organizations to create, manage and distribute digital media and brand assets. The development of Widen’s cloud-based SaaS DAM services was honed by more than 60 years of experience helping customers achieve cross-channel brand consistency. Widen’s scalable Web-based platform and stellar customer service empower its more than 180 clients to collaborate with and cater to 138,000 users in 120 countries.
- Active Data Exchange provides web-based calendar solutions that align the many departments and groups within colleges and universities by delivering a unified view of events and activities drawn from a variety of sources.We help these organizations foster stronger and more meaningful online experiences by creating deep engagement. Through complete customer care, we’re with our customers every step of the way – from planning, implementation, and support—to ensure every project is a success.
- Founded in 1997, Beacon is a full-service web management firm offering creative design and development, digital marketing and managed hosting services. As a longtime partner of Hannon Hill, we specialize in developing innovative solutions that help our clients to successfully automate, grow and showcase their businesses via the Cascade Server platform. Our custom, leading edge solutions provide a competitive advantage that reduce administrative costs, expand brand reach and most importantly, increase digital ROI. Beacon currently supports over 70 Cascade Server clients including: Texas A&M Foundation, Hartford University, University of Wyoming, Syracuse University’s Whitman School of Business, Harvard’s Graduation School of Education and many others.
- Ellucian provides innovative software and services to help education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies. More than 2,300 institutions in 40 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning. Visit us at ellucian.com.
- Over 1,000 colleges and universities around the globe use EMS Software to manage both their campus wide scheduling and online calendaring needs. By offering a full suite of solutions for online campus master calendaring and event registrations, facilities scheduling, web request forms and more – EMS provides a simple and comprehensive way to effectively manage your academic and event scheduling needs.
- Magellan Collegiate Promotions is a custom promotional product, apparel, display and award company that specifically caters to higher education. We assist both university wide marketing campaigns and individual departmental needs. We are also working on developing custom apps for university departments. Come see us to learn more about our products and services.
- CommonSpot by PaperThin is a SaaS, cloud-based Web content management solution that helps Higher Education organizations deliver world-class Web experiences across multiple Web channels—websites, social media sites, and mobile—to attract new students and alumni donations. Stop by the PaperThin booth to learn more or visit www.paperthin.com
- Percussion Software’s web content management software enables you to take control over your web content to better engage prospective and current students, faculty, parents, and alumni. Delivered as a highly usable and affordable product, numerous education institutions such as Lancaster Bible College, Georgia Southwestern State, Virginia Tech, and LSU are using Percussion to drive their web content strategies. To learn more, visit www.percussion.com.
- Trumba Corporation is a leading developer of innovative event calendar publishing technology that helps universities successfully promote events online. Trumba’s flagship product, Trumba Connect, connects universities with their audience, increasing event engagement through a comprehensive suite of tools that includes a hosted, interactive web calendar, email, reporting services, event submission and registration, social media and more. Highly customizable, Trumba allows universities to integrate multiple event calendars into their web sites according to their brand and style preferences.
- White Whale Web Services is a full-service higher ed Web design and development firm. Our services include design, code, information architecture, and content strategy. We make beautiful stuff that works great. We’re also the brains behind the LiveWhale CMS and LiveWhale Calendar — robust, scalable software built on an open source framework and designed specifically for the needs of colleges and universities.
- Zivtech is an advanced open source web development, design, and training shop located in Philadelphia, PA. Our team specializes in building powerful and scalable web applications, implementing enterprise content management systems, and creating beautiful web-based design. We are passionate about Drupal, Alfresco, jQuery, Node.js, and Sass – as well as the entire open source movement.
For exhibitor questions or information, please contact Cliff Jenkins, Xavier University, at firstname.lastname@example.org.